A 16-week Online Masterclass covering the pillars of the Property Strategy Method and how you can systemise in order to create a property business that gives you Freedom, Money, and Time.
We will take you 'under the hood' and share in detail the acclaimed Property Strategy Method using the Tomes Homes structures, systems, and processes that enable us to go on holiday every 6 weeks, as an example.
Over the 5 modules we show you how to create the systems across every area of your property business:
- Sourcing & Acquisitions: consistently attracting the right type of property deals to you, and how to ensure they legally complete with your minimal involvement
- Funding: consistently attracting the right type of investment to you (in a legal way that complies with FCA regulation) and ensure that you have BOTH the Deals AND the Funding at the same time
- Delivery: deliver on multiple property projects efficiently without your constant involvement
- Financial Management: ensure you have a scalable and financially healthy business that can sustain itself through both the good and bad times ensuring you can sleep well at night!
- Team: find, grow and retain a team for your property business that you enjoy working with so that you don't have to do everything yourself!
The Property Strategy Systems Masterclass is designed to:
- Give structure to your property business across the 5 pillars of the Property Strategy Method
- Remove any mystery around 'Systems', 'Leverage', and ‘Processes' and what this means for a property business so that you know the DETAIL of how to do this
- Remove any confusion about what systemising a property business actually means so that you know what you need to do to systemise yours
Modules and Classes Overview
Property Strategy Systems Masterclass – detail!
The Systems Masterclass is nearer to 3-days worth of content (over 25 hours) and is very in-depth detailed coverage of the 5 Pillars of the Property Strategy Method (Sourcing & Acquisitions, Funding, Delivery, Financial Management & Team). There is much more tactical detail on how you set up the systems and processes within these different areas – see attached visual overview.
- 5 Modules
- With 27 classes
- Over 25 hours of in-depth, detailed systemisation content specifically for property investment businesses
Full Programme Price:£495+VAT
Included:Sourcing & Acquisitions, Funding, Delivery, Financial Management or Team Modules
Once you have signed-up (using the link below) we will contact you to confirm your start date.
How does the Online Masterclass work?
- Every week for 12 weeks, 2-3 new classes will be released for you to attend
- The video tutorial classes will be released every week on a Monday
- You can attend these classes at a time that suits you during the week around your current schedule
- The course is designed to be flexible around your life, but also to keep you pushing through the individual classes on a weekly basis. Say for example, you have a very hectic week, you could miss a week and catch up with two lots of classes the following week.
- You can attend from anywhere in the world, and in any environment that suits your learning (from your office, to your living room, to a sun lounger!) - all you need is a WiFi connection
- There will be between 1-2 hours of lesson time each week (depending on the specific module & classes)
- The course is 12 weeks, but all the videos will be available to you for 16 weeks in total - so you have time at the end of the course to catch up on any of the classes you may have missed, or re-watch any of the classes
Is Property Strategy Systems Masterclass for me?
This Online Property Masterclass is for you if you agree with any of the following statements:
- You are an experienced property investor looking to professionalise and systemise your property investing
- You are a new property investor looking to get a head start on setting up the right systems and processes to be able to successfully scale
- You want to create a property business that would give you Freedom & Time and it feels like you may have created yourself another job
- You don't want to be involved in the day-to-day tasks within your property business and want to find out how systems and teams can help you to do this with minimal headaches
- You are looking to strategise your business and want more detail of how the 5-key areas relate to property specifically - You want to leverage the work of another property investment business who has spent 1000s of hours systemising so that this can be as simple as possible for you
Any other questions? Please drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you!
"THE PROPERTY SYSTEMS MASTERCLASS WILL GUIDE YOU TO YOUR GOALS, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY KEEP YOU IN CHECK AND PREVENT YOU FROM BEING DISTRACTED BY WHAT SEEMS LIKE AN NEVER ENDING TIDE OF BUSINESS AND PROPERTY OPPORTUNITIES. WITHOUT THE STRUCTURE, SYSTEMS, PLANNING AND STRATEGIC THINKING THAT THIS PROGRAMME GIVES ANY INVESTOR WILL FALL INTO THE TRAP OF ACHIEVING THEIR PROPERTY GOALS, YET NOT ACHIEVE THEIR LIFESTYLE GOALS AND HENCE WILL LIVE THE 'I AM WORKING FULL TIME IN PROPERTY' DREAM BUT WILL FAIL MISERABLY ON THE LIFESTYLE GOALS THEY HAVE SET - IF INDEED THEY HAVE EVEN TAKEN THE TIME TO SET ANY.
THROUGH THIS PROGRAMME I AM CONFIDENT THAT NOT ONLY WILL I ACHIEVE THE PROPERTY TARGETS I HAVE SET MYSELF, BUT WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME IS THE LIFESTYLE I WISH TO ACHIEVE. I HAVE A 5 YEAR PLAN AND THE LIFESTYLE I WISH TO ACHIEVE IS VERY MUCH ON TARGET."
- John Franks
"SINCE JOINING THE PROPERTY STRATEGY SYSTEMS MASTERCLASS, I HAVE GAINED SERIOUS TRACTION IN THE APPROACH TO MY BUSINESS.
WITH THE HELP OF JACKIE, I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FOCUS ON ONE MODEL AND PRIORITISED ON THE OTHERS ACCORDINGLY.
WHAT I’VE FOUND IS THAT I’M ATTRACTING INVESTORS THAT HAVE BOUGHT INTO MY STRATEGY AND WILLING TO PUT MONEY INTO MY PROJECTS ON A JV BASIS."
- Abdul Momoh
What exactly is covered on the Property Strategy Systems Masterclass? - Module by Module Detail
SOURCING & ACQUISITIONS
Defining your property business opportunity
How this translates into your Deal Criteria
The numbers to consider
Making an achievable Deal Criteria
Detailed Deal Criteria examples
Bringing together Service & Opportunity
Getting clarity on your Deal Criteria over time
What is a Sourcing Plan
Lead Sources to consider
Step-by-step through Sourcing Methods
Creating a process around your Leadsource
Example step-by-step Sourcing Process
Recurring Sourcing Tasks
How to use your Deal Criteria in your Sourcing Plan
Outsourcing your Sourcing - Your Step-by-Step guide
Diary Management process
Your Viewing Checklist
Systemising your first viewing
Initial Deal Assessment
How your process will differ across different leadsources
Next level Sourcing Outsouring
Sourcing Co-ordinator Role
Your Deal Pipeline options
Setting-up your Deal Pipeline
What information to store and where
Regular Pipeline Reviews
Sourcing Co-ordinator Role (continued)
Acquisitions Manager Role
Acquisitions Process Step-by-Step Guide
Down & Dirty Deal Analysis
Deal Analysis Level 2
Refurb Estimation Tool
Sourcing & Acquisitions Team Structure & how it evolves
CBA Relationship Management Process Step-by-Step
Acquisitions Key Parties
Acquisitions Manager Role
Your Investor Avatar in detail
Low hanging fruit
How this links to systemisation
Marketing vs. Attraction
Finding your Avatar
Methods to consider
Content Marketing Model
Example Attraction Plan
Logistics of brining the plan to life
Your Elevator Pitch
Talking to your Avatar
Social Media Marketing Plan
Replicating what works
Funding Team Structure
When does marketing end and sales begin?
Moving into Investor Pipeline
When to start?
What is an Investment Pipeline?
Step-by-step guide to setting up your Investor Pipeline
What information to store where
Investment Strategy Consultation
FCA Statements & Proof of Funds
Proposing Structures & Deal Examples
Heads of Terms
Creating a Deal Pack
Outsourcing Investor Pipeline
What are Investor Relations?
Investor Relations Team
Investor Development Manager Role
Investor Relationship Role
Investor Co-ordinator Role
How the whole process links together
FCA, Legals & Contracts:
FCA PS13/3 & COBS
How the FCA requirements fit within your Investor Pipeline
Documentation & record keeping
Deal Structure Considerations
Sub-functions of Delivery
Tools, Systems, Processes
Delivery Team Structure
Delivery Director Role Overivew
Key Tools for Task Management
Asana Task Management
Time Blocking Step-by-Step
Inbox Management System Step-by-Step
Systems & Processes:
Social Media Outsourcing
Online Filing System & Virtual Office Set-Up
Arms Length Admin
Signatures from around the world!
Corporate Lending Manager Role Overview
Comparable Documentation Process Step-by-Step
In house or Outsource?
Lettings Manager Role Overview
Our Properties Pipeline
Master Property Info Spreadsheet
Arrears Management & Evictions Process
Tenant Changeover Best Practice
Rent Received Process
Utility Bill Payments
What is it and why do you need to know it?
Managing your Capacity considerations
Linking back to Diary Management System
Considering the End-User
Refurb Project Manager Role Overview
Expectation Setting & Contracts
Refurb Completion Checklist Process
Finance Director Role Overview
What is a P&L?
Process for bringing your P&L into the ‘present'
Income & Expenditure
Getting data in the right place!
Accountancy System in Detail
Daily Invoice Reconciliation Process
Bookkeeping Queries Process
Bookkeeper Role Overview
How to find a Bookkeeper
Sorting out messy accounts!
Cashflow (business & Project)
Bringing the past and the future together
Business Cashflow Statement Overview & &ey elements you need to know
What is in the bank account
Making decisions based on this data
Feeding in the Property Pipeline
Finance Manager Role Overview
Project Cashflow - what is it, why do you need it and how do you do it